Cooking High
This is a place where I can share my love for cooking with everyone else.
Monday, August 3, 2009
Pork Soft Tacos
6 Center cut Pork Chops
3 Mexican green onions
8 oz of sliced mushrooms
16 0z of Green Chili Sauce
1TB Butter or Margerine

Cut pork chops into cubes and throw in pan

Sautee your onions and mushrooms in the butter until tender. Add to cut pork chops. Sautee until pork is cooked through. Add your chili sauce. Let simmer for 10 minutes.

While pork mixture is melding together you can fry up your tortilla shells. I used flour tortillas that I fried into the standard taco shape. You may also use corn tortillas as a substitution.

Make tacos as normal

Yields 8 tacos
posted by Dark Secret Keeper @ 2:24 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dark Secret Keeper
Home: Mesa, AZ, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Sidebar Section

Links

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER